Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DATO SITI NURHALIZA in GLAM MAGAZINE..

For the first time DATO SITI NURHALIZA were coverring on GLAM magazine..i'ts
been a long time for me to wait and see DATO SITI as COVER GIRL..for me they should take DATO as COVER a long time ago..I'm tired to see all past GLAM magazine cover girl and boy..are the same person..and the same story..we have a lot of PREETY FACES outhere..if this magazine just only focus for socialite or riches or somebody..they should explore furture..maybe they should think again..nowadays a lot of normal people also concious on fashion and statement..i comment as a readers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.